Saturday, February 14, 2015

Sunday Stash #23 - Trying To Be Good


Welcome to another Sunday Stash! I can't quite believe how quickly these roll around?

Despite what it may look like I have been relatively good with my fabric purchases, these are all about 3 weeks old...truly!!...I just haven't had a chance to log them in.

The first few bundles are from Quilt Home, lovely to deal with and always beautifully packaged with a handwritten note.

I tried to only buy colours I felt I was lacking in my stash, so lets start with Purple!


Top to Bottom Rustique by Emily Herrick, these two have sold out at Quilt Home but I found them here.
The Quilt Pirates are my absolute favourite!!!


Lime Green!! I have very little of this in my stash and needed it for pops of colour in the Possum Magic border of flying geese I did ...so top to bottom we have,




I also struggle with Dark Blue and True Red so these were perfect!
Shelburne Falls (which has since sold out but I've linked to the others on sale) Beauty Queen, Any Cup Will Do and Kaffe


These just fell in to fill up the bag, cause they're scrummy!!!
Jemma, Lovely Lattice,  Paperweight in Paprika and Yellow, and an eyeball popping Michael Miller spot in Sorbet.


I also succumbed to some Doe and Violet and was intrigued to see coordinating Kona Solids on the Doe selvedge ...very clever and convenient!!


It's Monday tomorrow so time to get ready for the working week my lovely Peeps.
Linking up with the delightful Molli whose stash is having babies??...I'm thinking this could be a logical explanation for my rapidly multiplying stash too LOL

Molli Sparkles

3 comments:

  1. All fabulous, but those pirates are pretty darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stash, these are almost all new to me (except for the Doe)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so much fabric! I love those Quilt Pirates too, a friend and I found a 2 metre piece at a quilt show and split it between us, it's wonderful. So is it really a lot of fabric or are they just FQ's?

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for saying Hi........give me a day or so and I will say Hi back and answer any questions you may have....have a great day :)