Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunday Stash # 8 - Too Many Quilts On The Go!!!

Just some pictures of fabric since I have such a mess going on I don't have time to show you individual projects.....it's just too messy, you know it's bad.
 


I just really liked the quirky little bugs
 

 
And since you know I'm TRYING really hard not to buy anymore random quirky prints that just sit and sit and sit in my stash,

 
 I thought I would be more likely to use them if I bought the coordinating prints as well
 
 
These just jumped in as well.....always need more low volume prints to mix it up
 
 
From Top to Bottom : the B & W Geometric has disappeared so I think they've sold out, sorry.
The two Heath prints are Royal Tonal in Blue and Sage.
The last print is from Anna Maria Horner's new range Pretty Potent, Primrose in Sapphire 



These two prints were the reason for the visit in the first place...such fun prints,I thought I'd better stash some before they become OOP.
Geekly Glasses in White and Yellow
 

 
This is my pull for the Nested Churn Dash QAL, hopefully I can cut into it soon
 
I am a little pre occupied with this at the moment!
 
Plum and June
 
Come back and visit on June 4th and find out some stuff about me and a whole lotta other clever Quilty peeps, while you hop around.
 
Linking up with Molli Sparkles for this weeks Episode of Sunday Stashing
 
Molli Sparkles
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Oooh! That stack of white, black, and yellow is yum! And I'm so jealous. I need to get me some of the new AMH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt pull with the yellow is just gorgeous! I also recently grabbed some Geeky Glasses for some low volume love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pull altogether, nice compliments of yellow and black :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fabric pull is gorgeous! I love those geekly glasses too - I have some in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too purchased some yellow and grey fabrics to add to my stash. Can't wait to see your Nested Churn Dash made from yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL you have great reasoning for buying more fabric ;) I'm the same with quirky prints.. love them but am I really going to use them?! I didn't buy Catnap for the same reasons, even though I love it :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I luv me a good fabric mess! Your projects will be worth it! Nice collections of fabric.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for saying Hi........give me a day or so and I will say Hi back and answer any questions you may have....have a great day :)