Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fairy Tale Castle pattern

So when Alyce from Blossom Heart Quilts put the call out for pattern testers, I said "yes please" and was certainly flattered when she asked me to be one of the testers for her Fairy Tale Castle Pattern.


What a cute cute pattern! So straight forward and easy enough to follow even for a beginner.
 
 
 
I probably spent more time choosing fabrics and teeny people, to go in the windows than I did actually piecing it!
 
 
Love this guy
 
 
 
And him too...funny that Alyce thought the background looked like fireworks as that was why I chose it too...poor fabric had been sitting around for
 
 

 4 YEARS???.......just waiting to be the sky in Alyce's Fairy Tale Story.



No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks for saying Hi........give me a day or so and I will say Hi back and answer any questions you may have....have a great day :)