Thursday, November 21, 2013

Crapola!!....It Leaked


So I got all jiggy wit it and finished up my Sherbet Baby.....
 
 
BUT when I pulled it out of the washing machine ready for it's spa treatment in the dryer......
 
 
It looked like this? ?...Bad iPhone photo I know but it has an all over pink colour!!!
 
 In fact it was worse but I had a moment  (panicked) and didn't take photographic evidence...no one should see such a thing!

 
And this!  No.......... this Sweetwater print is not supposed to have a pink background ....and there was pink all through the stitching..... after I had a freak out and said very bad words over and over I put it back into the machine after spraying maniacally with stain remover ...and Ta Da!
 
 
The pink stitching has gone....
 
 
But it is still a light shade of pink all over,compare the white label,
 
 
but I like it, a happy screw up.....can happen when you use repurposed backings, even tho I washed it a few times first??
 
 
 ....but it is oh so snuggly!




2 comments:

  1. well, i think it is very lovely all pink-y!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer I do too, you can never have too much pink in your life, 'cept for that mad as woman who lives in a pink house and dyes her dog pink too...that's a little too much LOL

      thanks for visiting :)

      Delete


Thanks for saying Hi........give me a day or so and I will say Hi back and answer any questions you may have....have a great day :)